I keep worrying all the time! :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

I need help cause I'm constantly worrying about life. for example if i have an upcoming event i keep worrying and thinking in my head what if something goes wrong or i embarrass myself and people starrt laughing at me.

I have a really important meeting at work tomorrow and im stressed out so badly casue Im scared of saying the wrong thing and then getting judged for it. It keeps palying on my mind and I dont know what to do. Also I dont know how to take control of a situation like i just panic when im told to do something myself! someone help me please! I wanna grow out of this fear! sad

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Relax!!!! Take some deep belly breathes, in through the nose for cont of 4, hold for 2 and out through your mouth for 6. I recommend rescue remedy or kalms, or if it has been going on a while and u suffer bad then get yourself to the docs Hun. X
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Just keep your mind off it as much as possible don't worry about embarrassment screw people that judge you its better to speak up than not saying anything at. And don't worry about what can happen but focus on what you will make happen. Like i got so much to worry about now that i should not be perfect. And i try to keep it bottled up witch is starting to be harmful plus i do dumb things swell u probably just analyze your situations to much you'll do great at work.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I always try to get my mind off it but some how its constantly playing over in my mind and I cant make it stop. I wish would stop judging everything I say as it really gets to me and intimidates me. Sometimes I feel like I am on on top of the world and can do anything but then other times I feel down and upset. I always keep things bottled and realised that Its not good for me cause I dont have much people to open to so i just keep it in. omg I do dumb things all the time like I tend to mess up quite a lot. But thank you fro advcie its very helpful and I will take it on board. smile
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Zoya25 there is an excellent work module you can do and print off from The Centre for Clinical Interventions web site about Worry and how to control and deal with it.

its in a modular form which you can do one at a time with little tasks to do to help.

Give it a go. NeilĀ 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up