I know nothing

Posted , 3 users are following.

My dr gave me this drug today. She told me nothing about it I only know what I have learnt for myself via the net.

Iam almost 17 stone so need to lose at least 5 stone.

I have taken the tablet twice today. Once with egg and toast once with fish potatoe and vegatables.

I have not been to the toilet is this normal.

I cant understand my dr she never asked me any questions just weighed me and gave the drug telling me to come back in 1 month. :shock:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Apparently the capsules stop you absorbing fat from your food. So I think you should only have diarrhoea if you have a meal high in fat. Its not a laxative. I only started it 2 days ago, no probs so far. Good luck & hope it works, I've got a lot to lose too.
  • Posted

Only problem is I dont have much fat in my diet anyway so I wonder just how effective they will be.

Its good we both started at same time maybe we could get tips from each other.

I will let you know how much weight I lose in my 1st week. smile

• Posted

h i have just started taking it on thursday also but i dont have high fat foods either so i dont think it will work for me . does anyone have any experiance with that and did they get a loss . only got maybe a stone to lose but its for my health, as i have a few medical problems that would benifit me . :roll:
  • Posted

i dont eat much fat myself,i weighted myself i was 17 stone ,been on the tables 4 weeks and take them after every meal,now lost 1 stone feel good cant wait to lose another and thinking of joining a gym. :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.