I look green!!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

:cry: :cry: I looky green , or a very stange shade of white....look about 50 and think I am going to puke!!!!

But hey , I was just thinking, this pill must work, cause instead of having a consant drag of doom, and blah blah blah, I now have good mood momments and can now laugh and slag myself of, as I used to. I look sick today though. Hmmmm , maybe I am turning into the HUlk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Take care, and dont give this pill up, regardless of what I have said in my previous posts. OKAY!!!!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

hi Tina

how long have you been on citalopram and what dose are you taking. I hope every day for some change but its not happening for me yet. 2weeks on 10mg and 3 on 20mg as of yesterday gone up to 30gm. Am I expecting too much too soon?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

For the third time I just tried to reply to your post Arial 46. Compuyters are sh 1t!!!! Anyway, ive been taking this pill since July. If I were you , I would not expect instant recovery. But just keep taking the pill, keep breathing , im sure it will help!!!! I understand your feelings of isolation. I have not overcome this, but mood wise , I am better. take care chin up and keep breathing!!!

Luv, Tiny Tears!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Tiny

thanks for your support I feel that I am on the brink of no return. you still didn't tell me what dose you are on. I know this probably does'nt really mean anything anyway but you just can't help comparing your own situation to others.

July was an age away I can't believe that you have stuck it that long. Are you working. I have given up work at the moment. I work for myself anyway catering from home. I just have no motivation at all and don't think that I want to go back to this anyway as I was'nt finding it enjoyable any more.

There are so many decisions to make, but I can't make or do anything until I start feeling myself again this is the hardest part. Oh to laugh even smile again. I have had a couple of occasions in the last 5 weeks when this has happened and only late in the evening, but the next day it is back to shear hell and misery. I can't enjoy anything I used to.

Sorry to babble on, but it is nice to chat to someone. Keep me informed as to how you are getting on I'm need all the encouragement I can get at the moment.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Arial46, am on 20mg. I think you just need sometime to yurself to work out what you want out of life,(me to). You do not babble on, sometimes I read my old posts and think....how embarassing, did I really write that?????But, its all been worth it, I am getting my sense of humour back and I am not such a psycho(I e) shouting ....about how crap I was feeling!!!!!!

I gave my work up last week....but it was only a part time shop job. Could not believe how all those other shop assistants were up their own arses!!!!!!Still cant(ITS ONLY AN F.ING SHOP!!!!) I want to send them some tshirts to wear, which read......SH*T SHOP!!!!!!!!!And all THIS CRAP falls apart anyway......|YOU MIGHT AS WELL BIN YOUR MONEy!!!Anyway, stick with it!!! take care, keep me posted.....you will smile soon!!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up