I love this forum! Thank you everyone xx

Posted , 6 users are following.

I honestly believe that this forum and people on here have played a massive part in helping with my anxiety. I have read other people's experiences, learnt to accept my symptoms of anxiety and feel rewarded everyday for helping others who are going through the same thing. 

I'm so grateful to everyone who replies to my posts and reassures me and i absolutely love helping others on here too. 

So thank you everyone, it's comforting to know that we are not alone in this and I hope everyone is doing okay today. If you're not, please know that you have a lot of help on here, including mine. 

Let's hope that this year is a better one 💕 smile 

Justine xx

4 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Justine, I agree this forum is very supportitive and caring too. I also love helping others and have mainly replied to posts. We are all at different stages and have different experiences with Depression and Anxiety and if we can help others that's great. Hope you have had a good day. Best wishes.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hello Justine I don't think I have ever responded to you but too many people....myself included ......are too self absorbed in their own problems to say thank you to others for their help. Thank you so much for this appreciative post. Best wishes. E. 
  • Posted

Hi you.  What a nice thing to post. Just promise you'll keep your chin up and promise to keep telling you every day that your beautiful this new year and what's more you always were and always will be!

Because you just are

• Posted

hi Justine im the exact same if i didnt come across this forum i would of probably been drove crazy by now thinking i was going through anxiety alone fair enough my family and partner try to reassure me nothings wrong but when you get such physical symptoms (mines the chest pain iv had 5 ecgs, blood tests etc,- claim my hearts fine - still hard tto believe~) i just have to keep reassuring myself its anxiety causing me all these problems! TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHERS SUPPORT WE CAN AND WILL BEAT ANXIETY!!NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES WE WILL TAKE EACH DAY AS IT COMES AND BE THERE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES! smile if i didnt know anyone else going through the chest pain side of anxiety i would probably made my self have an heart attack through all the stress im putting myself under! im only 22 and i know i will beat anxiety one day its nothing to be embarrassed about its an illness that needs more awareness and as i say we will and can beat it together with all the right support from each other on the forum, thanks for helping and reasuring me those who already have if anyone reading this would like to private message me anytime im always here to listen and reassure so dont suffer in silence like i did until i found this forum!! i still believe theres something wrong with my heart as the chest pain is always left side just above the breast but as i say i need to keep reassuring myself it is anxiety and hospital would not let me leave if they was something wrong!! 

take care Laura smile x

• Posted

Excellent site for reassurance, i am still going through hell but i,m trying to sort it out and this helps because we are all in the same boat 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.