I’m 23 and I have been given Vagifem 10mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am 23 and my doctor has preacribed me 10mg vagiferm /eastrogen and im concerned my eastrogen levels havent even been checked not even sire if this can be done guessing its a blood tests ? o im not sure what to do

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you know why you have been prescibed this? It is usually for vaginal dryness in peri and menopausal women.

• Posted

yeha i think it was to see if soukd take some if the ititsrion down and the pressure feeling down bellow

• Posted

Awfully sorry, but I cannot understand what you have replied because of the typos.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.