I'm a bit fed-up

Posted , 3 users are following.

Didn't lose anything last week. My DH cooked for me twice over the weekend so I am going to blame him. Both meals were really lovely though so I can't complain. Here's hoping this week will be better.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I didn't lose anything last week either. I did go out for a meal on Weds night but have done that in the past and lost. I think I just need to up my exercise more. I did play tennis for 90 mins Thurs night (proper tennis, not wii fit) but I haven't been doing the Wii fit in the mornings. For various reasons sleep has seemed more important. Hey ho, stick with it. Weigh in at docs Thurs week so some time to get at least a couple of pounds off.
  • Posted

remember ladies that there will be weeks when you won't lose, just cos the body is readjusting itself. it's more than likely though that you have lost some cm's somewhere.

I didn't weigh last week cos had my period and that always bloats me but I have had to move my belt buckle over another notch in the last 2 weeks.

• Posted

Don't give up - sometimes I either stay the same for weeks or sometimes gain and then stay off the scales and then show a loss so and you will probably be losing inches instead so keep going :wink: x
  • Posted

Thanks guys. I should now by now that you can't lose all the time, just sometimes it happens when you really don't want it to and so you get annoyed. Feeling better now although something weird is going on with my tummy, it seems to be getting bigger when everything else is getting smaller. I think it could just be wind though as I've been very good with the tablets for the last 10 days after being hit and miss for a couple of months :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.