I’m a day away from giving up

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am literally at the point of giving up!

i am dining it harder and harder each day with anxiety panic disorder my agoraphobia has made me feel so isolated and lonely! im sick of watching all my friends and family going out having fun i want tk be about to go out not even for that just to take my child park or blumming do my own shopping!

HELP ME!! tips on over coming panic with agoraphobia

Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

:You have to make yourself do things just take it one thing at a time. Baby steps is what has helped me throughout the years of my anxiety. Like take a brief walk outside say just to the corner and then next day or later that day walk a little further. I have to force myself to continue to go on I have had issues with sleeping now and it is causing so much anxiety it is ridicules. Trust me I have been in your shoes I wanted to give up so many times in my life. This too shall pass just don't put so much pressure on yourself to do something just do it and pat yourself on the back no matter how small it is. It took a long time to get where you are at it will not happen overnight but it will get better. Prayers ;your way my friend

• Posted

like previous commenter said that this too shall pass. its such a simple quote but there is so much truth in it. look up some nueroplasticity videos on youtube and start learning about how the brain can change. its fascinating and it has helped me so much. you also have to start taking baby steps like mentioned above. make a chart of things you avoid order of difficulty. then start at the bottom and start training your brain that there is nothing to fear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.