I'm a hypocrite

Posted , 11 users are following.

I've told other people on here not to do anything 'stupid'. But I have times when I really have had enough and don't want to be here anymore. I don't really want to k*ll myself, I've just simply had enough. I've had my initial appointment with the mental health team but that was weeks ago and I'm not on any meds at the moment. There are so many things from my past, plus everything that is going on in my life right now, and I honestly can't take anymore. I don't want to 'keep going' any longer. I've been doing that for years now and I'm TIRED. I mean REALLY TIRED. I have zero energy and can't take care of anything properly. I don't have any real support. I feel completely alone and have no-one I can truly lean on. I need help. I really do. I can't do this on my own anymore - I just want to lie down and not get back up again.

Anyway, today is one of those really bad days. I won't do it. At least I think I won't. I have kids. But I just don't know. I feel trapped.

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi i feel the same way sometimes i just wanna die i tried to kill my self once with pills i just wanted to not feel pain and deppresion and extream anxiety ptsd and i dont want live with my IBS problems anymore. i hate my life but i keep thinking about my childern i cant leave them again. I felt so bad trying before. But its always in my mind.i was seeing a therapiest but i could on a bus nobody could take me. But i fear being in cars or buses specially after being in a big bus accident and hurt my back had back surgery. And also my IBS anxiety triggers it. So i stoped going.i wanna go but know one is near were i live.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.