I'm afriad what I may have, can someone help find out what it is?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been very uncomfortable. I have pimples or whatever it is on my vagina..I can't tell what it is, I searched everything on Google. So help me get a clean indication because it hurts, clear fluids keep coming out whenever. It's nonstop! I'll post a picture..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think that these are small sebacious cysts and that they are harmless. I do not think that they require any treatment. Not sure what you mean by clear fluid keeps coming out.
    • Posted

It's just moist everytime I touch it like its leaking something out. I can't pop them though.
  • Posted

Alright, in that case then this may be a carbuncle or bacterial infection of hair follicles in which case you are going to need an antibiotic. This would be particularly so if it is quite tender and hot. Popping them is not going to help and has its own dangers.
  • Posted

Maybe a trip to your local STI clinic let them have a look best place I think ok you be ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.