I’m concerned I might have genital herpes, I have very few symptoms but I’m so nervous

Posted , 7 users are following.

ive been with my partner for about 6 months sexually active (unprotected sex) and he said that hes worn a condom for his previous partners and that he has never had any symptoms/outbreaks. So about a month ago i got a really bad fever/cold and then i was having back pain a week ago and then two days ago i was having pain in my groin area (probably swollen lymph nodes) and i noticed these red sores on me theres a few of them and one of them looked like a scab so i looked up what it could be but now im scared that its herpes. i noticed it turned white and scabby today.image I want to go into the navy as an officer and i think this will disqualify me. i see the pics online and i didnt think i had herpes but i just want your opinion.

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

that looks like herpes

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It does look like herpes, but you never know. Don't always trust what you read online. I was completely convinced I had herpes and it wasn't anything close. Just get checked, thats always the best option.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

thats true! i have so many people tell me i had gen. warts when i went to the doctor turned out it was texture. best to see A doctor and not to worry

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

First of all you need to go to the doctor to get checked.

And another. Your boyfriend need to put a condom on when you have sex. I don't care if you and him are only doing each other. It is just saver.

Take care Ken

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

im going out on a limb here but it could be yeast deposits

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i hate to say it but that does look like herpes

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up