I’m conclusive but I still have symptoms i tested at 91days 13weeks 4th gen

Posted , 3 users are following.

im still scared i had unprotected sex with a sexworker and i been having alot of issues seen that night i was tested for everything i tested at 5,6,7,9,10,11,12 and now 13 weeks 4th gen and i test on RNA HIV1 at 73days should i test at 6months or should i move on my doctor said im good but i have a on going sore throat since dec19 and my uvula swoll up about 5 weeks ago and im having joint pains ,my bowel movement not the same and i was constipated for 2months

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

im just nervous but im going to try to fight my aniexty but although my symptoms are real but i going to fight

• Posted

Symptoms don't mean any thing. Testing is ultimate. It is the stigma or fear of the disease that is making you worry.

You are fine. Practically, a negative HIV test any time post 6 weeks is conclusive. You should trust that.

• Posted

alright thank you i need Counseling but im going to keep push forward

• Posted

You're a champ. Acceptance is the first step to solution.

Be assured you don't have HIV, I am right here if you need to lean on.

• Posted

It's your anxiety that's causing your symptoms, your mind is very powerful and if you keep telling yourself that you are sick for long enough symptoms like that can occur, it happened to a few years ago, just like you I was paranoid about being infected with HIV exactly for the same mistake you did, just learn from it and move on, don't put yourself on through all unnecessary pain.

• Posted

i thank you man i know so many people say it my anxiety so i have to start thinking working on my Anxiety did u have symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.