I'm constantly terrified, I can't stand it

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 13 and over the summer I have really been struggling. I am terrified that I am going blind and insane. I'm worried I am going to start hearing voices, but the fear is just constant and it eats away at me. Most of my hliday has been spent crying, I just really need help because I'm not coping very well. I am sacred by everything now though, the mention of words linked to scariness can set me off. I don't know how to deal with it. Does anyone feel the same?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there. Are there any reasons why you would be going blind and insane? Is there a family history of it?

Please answer back.

love Tess xx

• Posted

Not really, I wear glasses and my grandad has had issues lately with his eyes. But going insane wise, no (well not that I am awear of). x
    • Posted

Please go to your doctor and explain how you feel.

It's probably Severe Health Anxiety, and there are medicines you can take to help - also, therapy.

Love Tess xxx

• Posted

I've been to the doctors and I'm on a waiting list for the hospital health care. But it could be a while before I get an appointment. I'm going on holiay for a few days really soon and I'm feeling very anxious about it, do you have any ideas on how to cope. I know I won't have anything to distract myself with, I don't know how I'm going to sleep and I'm going to be away from my comfort zone. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.