I’m depressed about something

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im back again with a similar reason that got me here in the first place i have these bumps underneath my foreskin when i pull it back there they are about 5 or 6 small bumps but i have no symptoms for herpes and hpv dosnt really show any symptoms i was having sex with this girl a couple of times with a condom on but then i slipped up and made a foolish mistake by not having one the last time i had sex with her and here they are im already expecting the worse bc i told her about late and she flipped her s**t saying i gave her something when my penis was fine before i went in without a condom im 22 and i fear my life is over bc of what i think i may have im going to a quick care tuesday expecting bad news i dont want to be alone forever i will die before that happens no wife no kids no family im depressed now and it will only get worse once i get this over with.... they been on me since late september early october i got tested positive for chlamydia in November it took me so long bc i was scared but i have to take another test bc the clinic i went to dont test for what im looking for and no i havent had sex since then

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

pictures ??

• Posted

herpes sores typically do not last unchanged for that long so there's that. at least you were treated for the chlamydia hope your partner did as well. are the bumps and redness your only symptoms?

• Posted

I dont know for sure if she got tested I havent talked to her since ive told her. the bumps and redness are thee only symptoms i have. also the size havent changed since they appeared its hard not to overthink when your body changes on you out of nowhere it can be overwhelming and stressful

• Posted

Thank you but that wasnt the problem i was concerned with i know about the triple p thats been their since my high school years now look below that and you will see bumps thats my number 1 concern idk what it is

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.