I'm expecting my next cycle since today, but my boyfriend and I did it a week before.

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is my first time in Patient and forums in general. I wanted to ask about whether I am pregnant or just late.

My last cycle's first day was Feb 19. At March 12, my boyfriend and I used the pull-out method like we always did. But when we do that, he wants me to swallow instead which was fine.

What worried me was when he inserted his peen in my mouth already, I immediately noticed that it tasted like semen right away even before he felt the orgasm as is. I'm not sure if it meant that he already came inside or if that was precum, because when that sort of situation happens, he's really unaware about why the semen comes first before the orgasm.

Since I've been expecting my next cycle since a while ago, it might be possible for me to hear that I'm only either extending a few days or if I'm actually pregnant already. I wanna know beforehand about what else I can do to avoid having the baby to form?

Thank you so much! I'm sorry for the long statement, I just wanted to make sure I cleared up my situation to get the most trusted answer I could get 😦

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there its extremely unlikely to get pregnant if you had oral sex .To come pregnant it would need to come inside you through intercourse .Hope that will put your mind at rest .

• Posted

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't clear it out properly but we had intercourse right before doing oral. I meant to say that we're not sure about whether he came before pulling it out or not because there was already a taste of semen on my mouth before he finished 😦

• Posted

I am assuming as you are writing on a 'menopause' forum, that your periods may be irregular anyway??

'Morning after' contraception is best used within 72 hours of intercourse so you have missed that option. There's nothing else you can do now, at home, to interrupt the process.

Pregnancy tests are very sensitive these days so you can check fairly quickly for pregnancy - though you would have to look up for yourself how soon you can do one and expect an accurate result. (I have never done one!)

• Posted

I meant to post under menopause hoping it would help me know about the ovulation as well, but I'm a first timer here so I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to post here 😦

I have a regular cycle so I'm worried about not having my next one on the expected date, since that incident happened 😦

I'm actually planning on getting a test today, will I get results or should I wait a few more days? Cause it's already been 7 days from when that happened

• Posted

There is a prescription that is prescribe by a doctor called the morning after pill, but it needs to be taken the day after you think there could be a possibility of pregnancy happening, it stops the process. It sounds like you might be past that. My concern is clearly you don't want to become pregnant, this method you both are using is not the best for that. This is considered the first form of birth control back in history and think back to where people back in the day had large families.If you are concerned about pregnancy I would take a pregnancy test, there are early detection ones, if it comes back negative, then I would look into a better form of birth control, birth control pills, condoms, iud, patch, and depending on age he could get a vasectomy. If you are pregnant, then I would plan on having a baby.

• Posted

Okay, I understand. Not that I'm trying to sound like a hard-headed girl, but it's always been a method we've used for almost 2 years now and I haven't been pregnant. It's only that one time that we weren't sure about whether he already came before the orgasm as is..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.