I’m freaking out!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

image okay well can someone help me i know they say never rely on the internet but i am i already went to the gyno they did a swab and they're sending it in for testing but they did tell me i had a uti and yeast infection so they gave medication for those but i have to wait a week until then i just wanna know whats going on and me and my partner USED PROTECTION and a month ago i got tested and came up negative for all but i never got tested for trich

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

sorry for the pic TMI IM JUST FREAKING OUT

• Posted

what are you freaking out about? looks like yeast infection, which the doctor already diagnosed.

• Posted

my doctor gave me diflucan and something else because i also had a uti yesterday

• Posted

It doesn't look like anything is wrong apart from possibly a yeast infection?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.