I’m haveing problems... HELP!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i have bumps on my penis and they look like pimples and im itching all over buttocks, penis, wrist, inner thighs, chest, and lower stomach... there is no burning sensation when i pee or anything just itching alot and it mostly itches and night time, help me out i have no clue what it could be??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

How long has this been happening? It sounds like you have far more than a genital health issue going on here so my advice would be to see a Doctor or go to a Walk-In Health Center ....

The only regular issue you can get that sounds like this is if you have stayed a night in a bed that was infested in some way - so have you slept somewhere other than your own bed recently?!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.