Skip to content
Ad
in this discussion +2 following
AndPeggy AndPeggy

I'm having my first period but I don't want my mum to see my thighs

Hi i'm 14 and i'm having my first period today .. idk what to do but i really don't want to tell my mum bc i have fresh cuts on my thighs and i can't have her see... what do i do?

1 Replies

• melissa44372 melissa44372 AndPeggy

Sweetie I understand about what your going through. I dont know why your mom would need to see anything there in that area concerning the fact you've started your first period. She should just buy you the pads you need an its pretty easy to put em in your panties an if shed ask to see just tell her mom its personal private thing she should understand how that feels. Good luck. Congrats to joining the womans club.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.