I'm in a breakdown :'' (

Posted , 8 users are following.

Right now i'm on the way to a path of destruction. I been stabbed in the back too many times and my enemies have got the better of me once again, I havn't got the energy no more... i have lost interest in all the things i used to love doing and now i force myself to even do something. I feel so miserable everyday i feel like i'm in a nightmere... people's voices make my skin creep, i feel like i'm dying or something i feel so lost within myself... there's not 1 day goes by without me thinking about death, i feel like i should be in some trash bag with a hole in my head being ready to be crushed i can feel myself being slowly detached from this world through all the trauma i been through i have done extremely well to be were i am today and sh** is my thanks. I cry all the time because of the hurt i'm going through... i just want to feel numb 24/7, School life didn't work out for me, college life didn't work out for me, family life didn't work out for me, i am too hurt to connect to this world... my heart is broken... everytime i leave the house i always plug my earphones in because i hate the sound of life and being alive. And even today when i went out for a walk in nature i still felt alone like if i'm not part of this world. I really am a peice of sh** right now... i havn't got nothing mutch going for me, i suffered alot,i even considered to drink and do painkillers because of the hurt i'm going through and i thought if i'm hurting i made aswell hurt even more, i just wish somebody can just put a needle in me so i can finally end this nightmare and be in heavenly peace. Amen

:' (

2 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi your parents haven't been all bad as they have provided you with a home,  food etc.   Your father is doing that right now.  I presume he spends money on feeding you and maybe gives you some as well?  

Many of us have damaged childhoods which affect who we become in our adult life,  the secret is to deal with it and find a way to move on with your life anyway.   Have you thought your father may feel guilty because he can't help you?   Or he has his own problems to deal with too?   He is only human you know and not perfect. 

If he doesn't understand then stop telling him - it's that simple.  You need to talk to people who do understand like us on here and your doctor/counsellor.   So seek these people out and they will be able to help you.  

My parents never understood my depression so I never talked to them about it as it made me feel bad when I tried and they clearly didn't understand.  You don't need to make yourself feel worse do you?   See your doctor or if you are still at school see the school counsellor.    You need to take steps to make yourself feel better.  And stay away from your 'enemies' as much as you can.   Who needs that s...t?

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem isn't it?   So please don't go there.   You have nothing to lose by seeking help after all do you?   Do it please.  x

• Posted

See how much response you've got.. strangers taking their time to stretch out their support.. stangers who most probably have been where you are right now. I was when I was 19. Then I read a book about suicide and that screwed my head back on. It is as 'hypercat' writes: "A permanent solution to a temporary problem". I'm 50 now and still here, so that must be right...

Pain and depression never really goes away but you can learn how to deal with it and how to live with it. In order to do so, you must not fight it. Allow yourself days of self-wallowing if need be, but be kind to yourself. There is no need for self-punishment as others seem to already have fulfilled that role.

Don't be afraid of being angry either. Anger, as well as sadness, are energies. Energies need to be chanelled.

Try something creative. Paint, write, work with clay or wood but only do so without judging yourself and don't let anyone else judge unless you are sure you can take critisicm - good as well as bad.

You'll be amazed how calm you'll soon be feeling.

There's a book called 'The Artist's Way' in which she 'prescribes' to have pen and paper ready first thing in the morning. Before you do anything else - even going to the loo - you write whatever comes into your head. This could be as simple as 'sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t' or 'tonight I dreamt...' There need be no meaning to what you write as this is just a way of emptying yourself of negativity that has gathered throughout the previous day. Once you've finished your page, put it away. You don't ever hav to look at it again and noone else need to see it. The job is done for this morning.

I strongly recommend this.

I also recommend hypnotherapy to discover what actually started these feelings. We might think we know, but the answers we ourselves come up with are usually only tapering over the real reasons.

Good luck young friend

• Posted

The soundtrack to my life is the only thing which keeps me going... just the thought of it brings tears to my eyes... and that's a good feeling to me...
  • Posted

Bless you X

Life can really be hard on our mind and souls. We will all urge you to seek medical intervention which I hope you will do today. In addition my view is that you have great inner strength to come this far so it's important you recognise you have the power within you to keep going. Suffering can be so exhausting we lose focus on the world around us. I found praying helped me so much. If i didnt have my faith that God was listening to my pleas I don't know how I would have got through my darkest months. This illness has made me understand suffering and the devastation it has on us.

Please seek help today you need to pick up that phone now!! You have the strength.

Keep the faith I know it can seem hard when you feel so removed from everyone and everything.

God loves you and will help you but you have also got to pick up that phone and get medical intervention Xxx

Blessings and hugs to you xx

• Posted

Thanks for all your lovely replies  smile

But i personally feel like i've grown up too quick... like i have missed an aspect of my life... but today i was thinking about my life and i thought... everytime i seem to be happy is when i think about freedom, Doing the things i have been longing to do. And also my dog died last year who grew up within our family since 2004, my brother took the dog with him fishing and when he was under a bridge fishing he heard a big bang and when he went to investigated the noise he found the dog dead in the middle of the road, he got hit straight in the head by a passing car and nothing could of prevented it. It was a terrible way to go and he was the only bit of company i had when i went downstairs at night when i was alone... since then i have started writing my own journel about the thoughts i say in my head... and i have done a good job on it. Maybe feeling depressed is a part of growing up... but ''Every dog has it's day''

• Posted

I'm very sorry about your dog. the same thing happened to our cat last year and she was my little boys best friend. Devasting thing to happen, and yes, a horrible way to go.

You come across as someone who has a good heart and intelligent too, so don't think you don't have much going for you, because you do.

Keep writing your thoughts, it's good toget them out. But I would still urge you to speak to your doctor.

Anyway, I wish you all the best. Keep going Man of God! Don't give up.

xxx

• Posted

Thanks for all your kind words, this has helped me alot. Since i have read about everybody's discussions and replies i feel like a massive weight has been dropped. Thanks everybody, maybe were not dead afteralll...
    • Posted

I'm so glad you feel this way! I think writing down your thoughts is a wonderful way to cope with your depression. I can see that you really want to change and are very strong. I'm 19 and I still act like a kid sometimes! Your only 17 you still have so much time to get back some of those years you missed out on and just be silly sometimes smile I'm sorry about your dog, maybe someday soon you can get a new pet to keep you company when you're feeling down. But for right now, your doing a great job at trying to stay positive!
  • Posted

You could try to move forward unlesss there is something preventing you from doing so excepting the sad feelings you have.
  • Posted

Hi, i haven't been feeling well for days but now i got the flu. I feel ill, shivery, cold, hot, and i feel scared and vunerable, today i had a vision that i died and i pictured myself looking over my grave in the cold winter night... and tonight when i was lying down on the sofa the tears started to come and trickle down my face because i feel so weak, lonely and scared. I don't want to be part of this anymore the pain is too much to cope with... i mean back a few years ago i was having a ball, but now i feel like shi*. Food makes me sick and when i lie down i feel all weird and dizzy, i honestly want to die and become a spirit and go to spirit world and live the life i should of lived down here on earth. I always visioned myself standing over my own grave as a spirit in the cold crying while the soundtrack to my life plays in the background... i feel totally feel misplaced in life... if it wasn't for all this madness i would of been a millionare by now...
    • Posted

What your feeling sounds very hard to deal with. But remember, anxiety and depression can't hurt you, they can make you feel like you are in pain, but they can't hurt you. When my anixety started I thought it was a flu, but it was just a very bad case of anxiety that I had to battle away by staying active and distracting myself. I also didn't want to eat as it upset my stomach, so I ate little meals throughout the day. Please don't think negatively! You want to fight this depression with positive thinking smile
  • Posted

I really got the flu, my nose is running like a motherfu**** i feel all over the place. When i wake up and go to the bathroom i stare at myself in the mirror and daydream and when i go into the living room sometimes i go back to the bathroom and just think, think, think. and when start playing on my games i'm not into it as i used to be and that hurts me alot because games are my life. I have gone that depressed i cant even read a single line and i find myself going over and over the words like i can't understand anything. Even a stripper bursting out of a cake wont suprise me... all i want is to be myself without all this bad negative energy around me... i suffered tremendously so i think it's wright i should start feeling right again. I never smile and when i do i just want to be angry again... if i'm gonna find my way out of this mess... i'm on my own.
    • Posted

Oh no! I hate the flu sad yes when we get depressed we lose interest in things we love, but temporarily. When we start to beat the depression our happiness comes back! So have you scheduled an appointment with a psychiatrist or therapist yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.