i'm in constant racing heartbeat

Posted , 3 users are following.

my heartbeat doesn't seem to slow down and it is making me more afraid than before...my BP and HR appear normal everytime i check it but still feel that pulse in my whole body...and evrytime i lay down...it feels like my body is moving...the doctor prescribed atenolol for my palpitations but it's not working...and new symptoms are showing too...makes me more anxious...any advice?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sometimes this happens to me i can feel my heart beating faster my puls is faster i feel my pulse everywhere in my stomach legs chest and arms its scary but its just aniexity just ignore it and do something and it will go away
    • Posted

after the racing heartbeat,all othet symptoms will follow too,it would be very diffucult for me to ignore it specially when its all i can feel but i'll try my best not to focus on it...thanks for the advice...i appreciate it
  • Posted

Learn mindfullness breathing techniques. Works like a charm. Utube has videos to guide you.
  • Posted

On face book, I have a group for this. 3000+ of us. If you would like to join us search heart palpitations/ectopic beats group of friends
    • Posted

i just joined the group...waiting for confirmation :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.