I'm lost with nobody around

Posted , 5 users are following.

My boyfriend broke up with me, it feels like i've lost everything, he was my best friend,i loved him so much and can't get over this, today i was released from A&E because they could not do anything, i need a friend, but i have none, and tomorrow, i will commit suicide and that will be the last of it for me, i can not go on without him.

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Well im sure this wont make you feel better but as you say you need a friend and a friend that is a real friend would say this.

Your acting like a baby killing yourself because your boyfriend dumped you do you know how stupid that sounds if your going to kill yourself you do it because your suffering from stage 4 lymphatic cancer not because your heart broken hell if i said that every time someone dumped me i would of had to off been a cat and then i would of ran out of my 9 lives you never kill yourself cause of another person now snap out of it an act your age.

Thats what a real friend would say but its also what id say now i know what a broken heart feels like an how hard it can be for the next few days to weeks but all you need is some good musicand something to take your mind of it so if you got a ps or xbox play on them if not play a game on your phone or pc or talk it out on here an make new friends.

A it seems thats what you need is a few people to talk to.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Jessie, this sounds very dramatic. Why commit suicide? And why tomorrow? Most of us have been dumped by a man at some stage and many of us were very upset by it. No man is worth thbis. Look at why he dumped you instead of seeing yourself as a victim. I was once in the same situation as you where myman dumped me and I was totally alone, it was awful. You can get through these things. If you are strong and push through it he will realise what a big mistake he made in letting you go and want you back.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Jessie,

Come on this is not the answer  think of those you would leave behind I am sure there is some people how would they feel without you,

I think you are crying out for help,and the old story those that talk about it don't do it.

In time hopefully you will see it was not to be,and as said no man is worth a life,who knowes it may not be the ed you may resolve it for what ever reason

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up