I'm lowering the tone

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone else suffer dreadful wind about an hour after taking their pills? Not life threatening I know but relatively embarrassing! Sorry if it's too much information xxx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Honestly I'm glad you said something I'm on the same boat as you. It has to he the pills because I never had this much.
    • Posted

I know, it's bad!! But glad it's not just me! xxx
    • Posted

Nope not just you Marf. I am there with you. Funny things these meds do to us wink
    • Posted

Ha ha xx lucky us 😉
  • Posted

Defo has to be the pills, I was on them for 10 years and had this problem, came off them did not have the problem, gone back on them and it is back sad

• Posted

Hi dawn

Has this med worked for you second time around ?im on week 8 second time round and still have high anxiety and intrusive thoughts

• Posted

Yes they have but not so effective as last time, but for me it is also still early days, but I have recently swapped to EScitolapram (a purer form of the original), as I craved alcohol on Cita and hoping I don't on these x Anixety is a lot better just not 100% there yet smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.