I'm new to here and Orlistat

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I was looking to read other people's experiences of using Orlistat as I have only been on it a week. I was happy to find this forum as you all seem to really support each other and offer good advice and are happy to talk about your experiences - however good or bad. I had started to change my eating habits prior to starting Orlistat and i'm determined to finally tackle my weight problem. Anyway i hope that i can call on you guys when the going gets tough! My weight loss so far is:

24/01/10 Start weight (to ashamed to divulge it)

31/01/10 - 2 lbs

07/02/10 - 3 lbs

14/02/10 - 2 lbs

21/02/10 + 2 lbs (started Orlistat 23/02/10)

28/02/10 - 5 lbs

I'm happy with my progress so far.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

you should be that's a brilliant amount of weight to loss in the first month. don't get disappointed if it starts to tail off and you start losing 1 or maybe 2lbs a week as slowly does it is the best way. also don't forget you will be losing cm's/inches as well

keep up the good work

• Posted

Hi and welcome.

I have only been on the pills for a week also, so we're in the same boat, and I agree about the forum, I'm glad I found it too smile

Em

• Posted

Hi,

Welcome...... The forum is great.... I have my 4th weigh in tomorrow so still pretty new to the tablets. Found the forum a HUGE help and if you have any questions there is usually someone on here who knows the answer.

Keep up the good work, you must be so please with yourself

x x

• Posted

Weigh day today for me - lost another 3 lbs, i'm so chuffed. I only need 1 lb for my first stone

-------------------------------------------------------

24/01/10 Start weight (to ashamed to divulge it)

31/01/10 - 2 lbs

07/02/10 - 3 lbs

14/02/10 - 2 lbs

21/02/10 + 2 lbs (started Orlistat 23/02/10)

28/02/10 - 5 lbs

07/03/10 - 3 lbs :D

• Posted

that's great, keep up the good work

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.