I'm not sure if this is Herpes

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I have been in regular, unprotected relations with this guy for a few months. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had relations with 2 new partners 7 days ago, both with a condom. Both men were visibly normal. 1 of them I can say with pretty strong certainty was "typical" sti free.

Background, my vagina has a severe sensitivity to condoms, especially latex, but mainly condoms in general.

I had intercourse 4 times on Friday, 2 times on Monday and an aggressive self-play with a dildo (a bit dry too).

On Tuesday this appeared. 1 single ulcer inside my labia minora along with general rawness around my urethra and below my hood.

As of today, it is painful to urinate due to the agitation. The sore appears to have lost the red ring, but is not any larger. No fever. I feel a little run down, but it's finals week and I haven't been sleeping. No abnormal discharge and has normal smell. I am due for my period any day now. I also suspect a possible UTI/UC (I deal with both a lot)

I have a test scheduled for IgM, but after reading a lot about it doesn't sound like it's very reliable. I went to get help today, but was turned away, and don't find it ER worthy.

What do you think?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.