I'm not sure what these bumps are - pics attaches

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys! so recently my inner labia minora has felt a little itchy, but nothing too unbearable or anything. Today, I was doing a self exam and I found these tiny bumps - barely noticeable and not tender or really that raised - you can't really feel them. I was wondering if anybody knows what these are? I also have just recently been diagnosed with molluscum on my inner thigh and hip, and my discharge resembles that of a yeast infection right now. 

Thanks for the input! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've also been putting vaseline on that area because I thought it was dry - I don't know if this might have caused it 

• Posted

Can you attach a picture of your molluscum on inner thigh? 
    • Posted

It has recently been treated so it's quite red - I'll attach a photo anyway 

• Posted

still red and everyting - that had been there for about 3 months without any of the similar symptoms 
  • Posted

I'm not sure there's anything to worry about on those first two pics.  Please let us know if a doctor says anything different though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.