I’m not sure what this is

Posted , 4 users are following.

the is the second time in two month this painful sore has appeared and I want to get it checked out but I'm not cover by insurance due to me not working and i cant afford the 200 dollars to get the test but I'm growing depressed that this is happening to me and even more depressed I cant afford to get it checked out right away i took pictures everyday could someone tell me if this looks like herpes image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

imageFile size is too bigFile size is too big

here are more pictures

• Posted

thats herpes love

• Posted

and you know this forsure ? Im finding ways to get tested so i will probably go in saturday.

• Posted

Ive had the same partner for years now so if this is what this is it will be very upsetting

• Posted

im almost certain. but syphilis can sometimes look like herpes so i hope thats the case for you. keep your head up and go get tested for both to be sure. i see the ulcers that look like it's herpes. is it painful? any other weird symptoms youre experiencing ?

• Posted

the only symptom that i am having is the actual sore its painful but only when i touch it, its inflammed and it started off way smaller then kinda grew to that.

• Posted

yeah thats usually how it goes. usually pretty painful and tend to get worse before they get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.