I'm out of control.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I feel like I'm loosing the plot. Like I'm loosing control in myself internally.. externally I manage the normal day to day thing's. I have to for my kids. Inside I have that sinking feeling like my heart is tugging down hard on my voice box. I feel overwhelmed. I'm trying to keep a hold of myself. If i let go, I think I'll emotionally breakdown. I tried speaking to a friend about this and they ask me why i feel like this, but i have no reason. I take 100mg of sertraline and 15mg of mirtralopram a day. I do suffer from depression and anxiety. i feel crazy. I feel irritated. I just sometimes wish I wasn't here anymore so i wouldn't feel this way. I find life too much and it's not like I've got a hard life but i still struggle to get things done.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I mean I nearly arranged a one night stand with my ex friend and that's not who i am. that is not me. I canceled it soon after.

• Posted

ex's friend*

• Posted

I cancel a date today with a guy as i can't control my thoughts and keep my feelings to myself about how I'm feeling and thinking and jumping to conclusions about him.

• Posted

I'm having quick thoughts about not being alive but i shove it to the back of.my mind as quickly as the thought appears.

• Posted

I also constantly keep fidgeting.

• Posted

I think I'm just got to lay here and do nothing. ignore everything and everyone and give up for a while x

• Posted

I think i might end my life soon. I hate how life is. I hate it all.

• Posted

Please do not give up,if you are in the states there is a hot line you can call to get help!! Sounds like you might need new meds,or a readjustment with your current meds. Call your doctor and make an apt. Stay strong.

• Posted

please try and stay calm espically for your children lifes too short anxiety is absoluteky rotten trust me ive been diagnosed with health anxiety worry and stress talking helps alot

• Posted

call your dr asap. maybe switch kr change dose of meds. Theres plenty of room to increase. there is so much hope. you can get better!

• Posted

GLOU, heres a confidential number you can call 24/7. Tell them anything and they can help .

in the US call 800- 273-8255 . You need support now. DONT hesitate, they are great. ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.