I'm proud to say...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've now lost a total of 3 stone (in 24 weeks!)

I was hoping to have lost 3 stone by the time I went on holiday so have reached it 3 weeks to spare. smile

:D Soooooooo proud of myself. :D

Have a good weekend everybody.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

that is amazing and you are right to be proud of yourself. Think some retail treat is called for :D
  • Posted

:o Oh wow,

Congratulations, you have every reason in the world to feel proud of yourself that is true inspirational news!!

Its news like that that will spur the rest of us on......................

Suza correct - good and have some retail therapy you dserve it :D

• Posted

Must admit I did treat myself to small fish and chips :oops: I bought clothes with my birthday money in August ready for holiday I'm sure they'll fit even better now :D and it's like having a new wardrobe any way because alot of my clothes fit so much better. Now it's getting colder I have warn some things I haven't warn for months & I can't believe I used to fill them and now they have lots of room in them. My rain coat only just zipped up but now that has room to spare and some I did almost have an embarrassing experience with a pair of leggings though- Because of all the rain we've had in the last week & because my drier decided to break down the trousers & leggings I wear for work were still wet so hunted for another pair, in my rush to get ready for work I forgot to check the size; they were ok all day, just needed pulling up now & again [b:cd02747627]But[/b:cd02747627] when I went or a walk with our new puppy I had to constantly pull them up & when she decided to suddenly swop sides and walk to around me to the other side I almost lost them ! :oops: Can't believe I was nearly a flasher :: lol x x

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WELL DONE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is absolutely fantastic news and a big well done to you. You must be very pleased with yourself and quite rightly so. You will no doubt have a lovely time on holiday and will feel so good about yourself.

I seem to be stuck on 18lb and this is my 10th week on the tablets but you have given me the inspiration to carry on & stick with it. My partner gave me a present this week....a stepper and I have been moving myslef so hopefully my weight loss will start to move again!

Well done Huni :D

• Posted

Thanks Tj72pink

Stick at it watch tv or listen to music and then the time fill flash past while you are losing weight :D

keep Up the good work eveybody It will be worth it :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.