I'm really about to commit myself

Posted , 12 users are following.

I'm really going insane and cry all day for the past week its getting unbearable I can't do this no more sometimes I wonder what is really going on inside me that's causing all this havoc. hormones or not it shouldn't be this hard since my cycle ended its been bad lightheaded more then usual I can't go outside makes everything worse how is this living? the other night me and hubby was into a major argument over all this going on 9 years is enough being tormented my marriage may not survive this and that's flat out wrong and cruel. you have been together since high school 26 years. I can't blame him if he would leave his wife has checked out I'm not me no more she is gone. I'm constantly depressed and praying yo feel normal my body is def going through he'll and my mind has checked out years ago. its getting harder and harder this lightheaded dizzy has to stop heat makes it worse can anyone relate to this happening to them? I'm constantly checking bp over this I was doing so good not obsessively checking. I'm in a hole and drowning in these symptoms I'm a grandma and can't enjoy my babies being outside playing those has robbed me of everything. sorry needed yo vent

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am so sorry !!! You my friend are not alone. I have had the last 4 months from hell!! I'm getting Bioidentical hormone replacement at the end of this month. Hoping it takes all my symptoms away. I have heart palpatations with lightheadedness , severe anxiety, no appetite, aches and pains and depression. I have good and bad days. I never want to leave the house and literally sit and cry all day (even at work). This morning I woke up crying over my dog because she's been a little off. Probably driving her crazy too lol! My daughter just got home from college 2 days ago and I have to say that has helped. I've been very busy helping her unpack, wash and put all her stuff away. Been keeping my mind off of my issues.

Coming to this site has helped too. Makes me feel that I'm not alone and it brings me comfort. Take care and god bless!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.