I'm really giving up on life now

Posted , 5 users are following.

im scared to death I have  weird head pressure for almost 3 weeks when I tilt my head forwards or backwards I feel a watery feeling inside my head. I've been to the doctors back and forwards  I've done neurological exam but that's it  passed that    I have no double vision or dizziness just   Weird head pressure I'm scared to death I'm scared I might have a tumour I'm 18  scared to death 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey Amiro. Go see a diff Doc. Or a counsellor. Not good what ur feeling but stay the course. Theres lots of help in here or out there. Ur not alone!!!!!!
  • Posted

amiro

I do  know how old you are eighteen I can concure your GP is correct and you have nothing to worry about. No brain tumour.

When was the last time you had your eyes checked, that may put your mind at rest

BOB

• Posted

I to our have suffered Fron head pressures and often want to put a tight bandage around my head to 'stop'. I don't but have this intense to do it. I have obpnky recently assoocciated wit her the side effects of Sertraline or I would have gone back to my GP earlier.

Do discuss this with your GP after you have had your eyes checked.

We cannot mess around with these symptoms, they are usually ok but need to be checked out.

Let us know how you get on. 

• Posted

Tension can cause this feeling inside your head.  When you're not well with anxiety / depression you will feel tense - your body just does it automaticaly.  Worrying causes it too, crying also (I've cried so much before its made my head so tense and had lots of pressure).

Another thing - do you use a computer, phone or Xbox a lot Amiro?  Those can really affect the pressure inside your head, plus your vision.  I agree, I really doubt its a tumour.  When we're not feeling well we get all sorts of weird and wonderful fears and worries (I've had my share).

Also sinus can cause head pressure which feels worse when tilting your head forward / backward.  

Lack of sleep too.  Try and get to bed at a good time (I know sometimes sleep is difficult when on these meds), don't play any games or go on the computer an hour before bed as the light emitted from it plays havoc with our melantonin (sleep hormone), get out in the fresh air daily for a walk (clears the cobwebs away from our minds) and try and eat healthily.

I'm sure you'll find this pressure will ease in time.

• Posted

Have you had your ears checked?  Wax build up can cause this strange feeling sometimes.
    • Posted

Ears haven't been checked but the fluid feeling comes from the top of the head

• Posted

You'd be surprised what peculiar feelings your ears will cause.  Worth getting it checked anyway.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.