I'm running out of options answer hope

Posted , 6 users are following.

I really don't know what to say or do . I feel completely trapped and sick and I want to die . No one understands , no one can help me , I am so helpless and so sick and it is a constant circle . I'm 21 and dont want to live anymore and I know that might sound attention seeking but I honestly cannot handle the pain. It's day 17 of Prozac and I feel like how I did a year ago when I stopped taking seroquel an antipsychotic.. I feel like these drugs are harming my body I feel crazy .. I can only sit and lie in my bedroom I have no motivation or drive .. I am literally crying a and listening to music because anytime I leave my house I feel sick . Whatever is wrong with me is desteoying me . I see no hope . I'm afraid of people . I feel uncomfortable around people ... I feel sick .. I cant pay for something's or buy something it freak a me out .. I couldn't stay in the shopping centre or go food shopping because it freaked me out .. I feel dizzy light headed .. like my head would shake .. I could Tbilisi make eye contact .. I was paranoid I'd meet this woman I knew out and I would panic if I met her.. I'm even feeling this Wayne around my mothers boyfriend .. my aunts and uncles .. i feel this overwhelmingly discomfort .. I'm basically afraid of people .. and I'm sick around people ... I cant live anymore .. the pain of This is crazy .. I can't work , I'm afraid of working . I'm afraid of bosses .. I'm afraid of carrying out a job while someone else is watching or close by .. I feel so sick and I really don't know what to do anymore but lie in bed . No one can help me . Psychiatrists , counsellors .. my mom .. no one . It isn't horrible . I don't know if it will pass .. I have been feeling like this for a month now . I'm getting really sick . And I cant help myself . I don't want to be this way . There is nothing I can do . It would be different if I had an issue with a thing but it's with people and with being around people .. and these tablets are making it worse .. I actually can't tell if it's me or the tablets or what or who I am anymore . I feel helpless and lost .. and useless I cant do anything . I cant drive . I can't shop I can't work I can't be around people.. I'm fixated on This one individual and meeting her .. it's destroying my life' .. I have a stupid head shake which I cant get rid of and I don't known if other stuff can see it.. I'm so angry and so mad with the world .. an drew why I have this stupi illness

Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to the swearing. These are open forums so as per the T&Cs please do not use offensive language in posts otherwise they may be deleted.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Let me tell you something!!! People do know how you feel. There are so many of us! Apparently, prozac is not the answer for you. Keep making it through...you are going to find one that will work. Go plead with your Dr. Tell he/she how you are feeling. Be honest! They wont be able to help you if you're not. You are not alone! Get down on your knees and start praying to God for relief. He has pulled me out of so many deep waters. You are going to be ok. You have your whole beautiful life ahead. What people wouldnt give for that! You can make it. One minute at a time. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! God bless!

• Posted

It does take some time for prozac to work and i am not a dr. but im pretty sure you shouldnt feel this way. I had to go back on zoloft. This is day 7 back on zoloft. Feeling much better. I was having intrusive thoughts, dizziness, terrible heartburn, weakness, etc. It was horrible. Talk to your dr. It will all be ok. Hang in there!
  • Posted

You'll make it. As Tabitha said pray. The Lord has helped through so many trials. And struggles. If you don't know him as your Lord and savior you need to. He's the one that can carry you through this. 1st Samuel 7:12 " thus far the Lord has helped me"

• Posted

Thanks guys I'm praying . I'm just confused .. when I pray my mind is telling me to stop the tablets then part of me is telling me to keep going . I'm confused

• Posted

It'll take awhile for prozac to kick in and become effective. Are you seeing a psychiatrist or a general physician? You should see a psychiatrist for mental health if you don't have one yet.

Hang in there and you can overcome this. It'll take time to change the chemical in your brain. But please do seek help when you need it!

• Posted

Spice

I've messaged you too.  These meds make things feel worse to start with - they heightened anxiety, and anxious thoughts are a side effect of the anxiety.  Yes people can and will help you - you're not alone.  Please read that website link I sent - read all of it, each page.  Buy the book too and read through it.  It explains exactly how you're feeling.  I know it feels uncomfortable and frightening but this is anxiety playing its tricks on you.

Please also go see your doctor or counsellor.  Phone them today / tomorrow.  You need to have support during these first few weeks / months on these meds.

I've been in exactly the same place as you are right now.  I didn't think anyone could help me ....... but I recovered.  You can too.  Everyone can.  I know this may seem hard to believe but it is anxiety that is doing this.  It makes you think differently.  Without it you wouldn't feel like this.

You will get over this.

K x

• Posted

You are not alone. I do know how you feel also. I am on my 6th day of Prozac and my depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts can be all consuming. Talk to you doctor about getting some anti anxiety medication to help you through till the Prozac kicks in. 

It can take up to 8 weeks before we are to feel the effects of this medication. I cry quite often everyday with the weight of these feelings. 

Katecoggs can you please send me the link/book information you sent spice67422.

I wish you the best and believe you can get through this.

Laurie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.