I’m scared I have herpes!! Pic included

Posted , 6 users are following.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

a guy and i spent the night together and he said he was clean, 2 days after that night it started to hurt when i urinated so i assumed i had a uti, which ive never had, the next day i got a really bad cold and fever and started getting chills, i started to feel like i peed on myself but noticed it was actually discharged. The color went from green to a watery milky white liquid and now im getting a rash near my anus. I PRAY its not herpes because i just turned 18 but all the clues are pointing at it

• Posted

how long ago did this start?

• Posted

I had sex two weeks ago on April 7, 2019 . The cold happened about 2 or 3 days after and i thought i had a uti infection because it hurted to urinate and the watery discharge about a week ago, the rash didnt start until 2 days ago.

• Posted

aw man 😕 maybe the bumps are from scratching. i mean it could be anything we always tend to think the worst in every situation . can you or your partner get tested ? he hasnt had any symptoms ?

• Posted

he claims to have no symptoms and that he was clean but i have documents saying i was clean and so either he's lyings or something isnt adding up

• Posted

i really think you should get tested again JUST in case. they can swab the area and itll be the best results from them swabbing it

• Posted

does it hurt? During my first outbreak i had watery discharge that felt like pee, it ended up being bv which brought on the outbreak

• Posted

the sores dont hurt but the urination did. my doctor prescibed lidocaine and i get my results for herpes in a couple of days. Do you think its herpes?

• Posted

so did you already have herpes? or you got bv first and then you got it?

• Posted

im not sure which came first, the bv or the herpes. both happened at once. BV makes it easier for you to catch herpes. BV also makes you have outbreaks. if the bumbs themselves are not painful, it may not be herpes

• Posted

oh wow thats so crazy! i think i have bv right now but im not sure cause i never had one before. at first i thought it was a yeast infection but i really dont know. do you think you can help? 😕

• Posted

also at another angle it looks completely different image

• Posted

i dont see anything that looks like herpes

• Posted

helo29953 thats not herpes .

it looks like VP

Herpes are in blister form

• Posted

thank you for your reply, makes me feel a bit better. i have a doctors appointment tomorrow just to make sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.