I’m scared I have hpv, is this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I haven’t had a sexual encounter since about January, but I was seeing a girl who told me she has herpes in April. This made me worried and a bit stressed. We stopped seeing each other. I did touch her, but only with my hand. I also went to an std clinic in May and was cleared at the time. Between then I used lotramin on my penis, for about a week, this helped work some itching I was having. I went to an urgent care in mid June and was prescribed beta something steroid cream. I used this for about 10 days. About a week ago I noticed weird growths on my penis. I’m 24.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you didn’t have sex with her, I wouldn’t worry, you could be having an allergic reaction to the cream but still get tested to relieve the stress that you’re having.
  • Posted

Hi So we see some picture but no growths, how come, look just try some coconut oil on your penis its good for you skin and cures things we cant even see.

• Posted

James, I do not see anything wrong in those photos. However, if you are concerned please see your healthcare provider for a closer examination.

Just so you know, HPV is human papillomavirus which causes warts. Herpes is HSV (herpes simplex virus)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.