I'm scared I'm dying

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was ok just a minute ago, now my head and my neck feel weird I just threw up I'm shaking I'm cold I think I'm dying or something I'm so tired of these feelings it all scares me what is wrong with me

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey, right now I have tightness in the side of my neck and back of head feels pressure....I always am in fear of a stroke since I have high blood pressure to...its always anxiety....
    • Posted

I have the same fear Even tho my blood pressure is around 115/65 90% of the time unless I'm having a panic attack the of course it goes up but no matter I still think I'm going to have a stroke or a seizure or anyuresum or something or a heart attack it's so scary

• Posted

i feel the same way but it get better trust me, locally you dont have to deal with DEPERSONALISATION AND DEREALISATION, is hell. i used friccilicont all over my head it helps me alot.
  • Posted

Hi sorry to hear that you're feeling so bad but you're definitely not alone I was getting them symptoms a lot too not so much now my main symptom is just feeling like I can't breathe that's not as bad as it was so I have hope that it will go away completely I just try to keep my mind occupied I'm here if you need to talk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.