I'm so down again I ended on on a place I knew was coming to a last resort..

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm in a massive hole I don't think I can get up for this one and I've got 55 zopiclone the 7.5 I've taken 7 before but I was knocked out. Somebody help for abit of advise I have nobody 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Craig I'm Diane. What has you so down that you want to take so many pills and what hurts so much you feel you much block it completely? 

• Posted

Hi Diane thanks for the reply it's to life's itself has got to hard to handle now. There's many reasons why I just think it's the best thing to do. I did 14 last night it's getting higher everytime 😔 X

• Posted

Craig,

What’s got you so down? You’re not alone in your suffering. You can talk to me and I’ll listen. 

Abby

• Posted

Hi Abby I just don't wanna be here anymore hun I've come to the eatable where I really aren't bothered. I took 14 last night and most of it was being up being sick. Life's s**t just now x

• Posted

Hi Craig it's Diane again. Have you given any thought to talking to anyone about how low how depressed that you are? If it gets bad enough you can always call 911. Craig I care very much about what happens to you. Are you sleeping a lot before talking 7-14 pills and of course I know you are after. Please know we are her you are "never alone". NEVER ALONE! Diane

• Posted

Hi you need to stop taking increasing amounts of pills.  You think your life is awful now but it would be a lot worse if you did permanent damage to yourself!  This is a much stronger possibility than that you would kill yourself you know.

Please talk to us instead and we will try and help and support you.  I think most of us have been where you are now so we do understand you know.  Talk to us.  x

• Posted

Hey Craig I agree with Hypercat what if you ended up in a vegetative state and that happens. Stop storing and taking pills and give us and a doctor a chance. Please. Remember you may "feel" alone but you are not! Diane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.