I'm so scared I will kill myself

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 25 years old and have suffered with severe depression and anxiety for 2 years. It all started when I became ill 2 years ago and the drs couldnt tell me what was wrong. I went through so many tests and lost alot of weight. Finally after months I was told I have functional dyspepsia. And i started to feel better. I still had depression and the anxiety but the dr put me on medication and it was working.

Then last year I was sexually assaulted by a man at work when away on a work trip. Which made me angry and moody. My depression got worse and i put alot of weight on which again made me worse. I was able to get on with life and although i was never fully happy i was ok.

Then this year my grandma died and my dad went downhill and hes been losing his temper and made home unbareable. Then a few days before my birthday i got a water infection - which are one of the things i cant deal with well - and I got really down about it. Then my functional dyspepsia flared up again, which has sent me spiraling downhill and i want to die. So much i dont trust myself. I cry all the time and i feel so frustrated that i cant just click my fingers and die.

I have been looking at ways to do it but i just dont know which is the best so i dont feel pain.

I have a therapy appointment on tuesday but i dont know how much longer i can stay here.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Chloe, you stay right here until your appointment. That is an order!!!!

We will help you to feel better. You've had a terrible time lately and I'm not surprised you're considering suicide.

But we don't want you to kill yourself, that's for sure.

One and a half days to go, then you see the therapist. Be VERY strong and wait out that one and a half days. PM if you need any more help. Lots of love  from Tess

• Posted

Thank you for replying.

I am trying to be strong. Everything is such a struggle.

I cant wait to see the therapist.

I just want to be myself again 😔

• Posted

Hi Chloe

You really have been through the mill

Go to your therapy appointment and get the help you need and deserve.

Take Care

Lil

• Posted

Thank you.

I am going to try and be strong and see what the therapist says.

Just wish this would all go away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.