I'm so tired and sad

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm so sad and tired I feel I'm just going through the same cycle every day I'm a loser and a failure as a father and a husband just a person in general I have nothing to offer anybody. like I'm just a shadow that nobody can see people say they care about me but I find it hard to believe I wish and pray that I would go to sleep and not wake up but I'm not that lucky and as much as I don't want to live I'm a loser to do anything about it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi Paul, why are you being So hard on yourself?

why do you say you're a loser?

depression REALLY sucks....I know that first hand.

but have you tried breaking it down?

what's going on in your life right now?

• Posted

Do not give up. Your family must love you & they depend on you. Are you seeing a Dr.? If not, make an appt. ASAP. There is hope for you. We all feel the way you do at one time.

Pray, also. Ask for God's help. Take care of yourself. You are an important person to your family & your friends. Hang on.

• Posted

Paul i know exactly how you feel. I've been in the same place for a long time now. not knowing myself any more. my second husband died 4 years ago now and prior to that i was in an abusive relationship with a man who abused his own children and me. i feel a useless mother and wife to my second husband. yet he loved me. i can't think why to me I'm not worthy of being loved. but you have to stay. i could never take my own life simply because I couldn't do that to my children. you might not believe it but they need you. you cant let them live the rest of their lives asking that question" was i so bad daddy preferred to die than stay with me?"

you will have let them down if you did that.

• Posted

at least you have a son a reason to get up every day! i can't even say that, i've not worked for years, i must be a bigger loser than you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.