I’m stressing about a std

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am uncircumcised and I notice under my foreskin I had A couple red bumps on my penis head they didn’t itch swell or anything I did notice a my penis was a lot redder as if it was irritated I also noticed on my penile shaft under forskin a couple white bumps that bust if touched still no itching or anything no sores blister nothing I’m just curious if it’s a Balanitis or Genital Herpes I need help 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Until and unless you are having itching and pain you should not worry. Also std test will get to diagnose. 
    • Posted

It itched for a couple of sec then stopped but at night I experience itching the grown area I think it’s balantis or some type of fungus 
  • Posted

Hi J, could you post a couple of pictures for a look see.

To post pictures just above the reply bod your see to the right 4 boxes, the last one click on that and load from a computer. OK

• Posted

It won’t let me upload it but it’s just little red bumps they don’t have a head and like a Lil rash behind it they actually kind of went away a lil I started using vitamin e soap
    • Posted

Hi If you have some vitamin E capsules prick one and use some of the oil on your penis head, if soap is kind of working then the oil should be a lot better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.