Skip to content
Ad
gete12345 gete12345

I'm sure the deadly tremors in the world

HI gays I 26 years old I was born in Ethiopia and initially did not think of such essential tremor association in the world because I thought I was the only one, but When I was browsing Google, I discovered that I was happy that I was so excited. Next I would like to briefly mention the discharge of the 26 years I'm sure I'm going to be a Tremor patient in 2016. As I said above, I tried to teach in the school as I was still 7 years old. When I was at school, I started teaching in school because my teacher wrote letters to the student board on the wool, My appetizer arrived and I did not count properly when counting a dumb stick toothbrush, so I now became a joke to the students and teachers in the classroom and I was given a gift from my dad. As far as I could remember, I was in serious psychological and social attack The reason is that society views it as a godly attitude, so it is impossible for the community to think that it is impossible for the community to be able to cope with me and me But I can not do that I can not work Only when I'm afraid or happy or sad Only when I'm feeling sad but I can not do it because I can hold the degree of anomalous bachelor degree because of a lot of difficult times. Here's what I would like to say next I am seen essential tremor assosetion on various continents but not in Africa and in the Ethiopian community. What I would like to say at the end is that I have the essential tremor community to share and share ideas, if you have any of these experiences, I would like to work on the essential tremor of the community in Ethiopia and the African tremor, and I want to work on the concept of the community, but not just because I'm not excited about getting a variety of short and long training and financial support.Finally, I'm sure the deadly tremors in the world will not be far away, If we can work hard thanks.

0 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.