I'm tired...

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm just overall tired of these anxiety symptoms...I can't really describe how I feel the closes thing I can say is numb...I feel like I'm dying and I feel more weirder day by day..I can't take it like my brain feel weird all the time I can explain the feeling at all I really think I'm going to die or something..it's hard to cope with..but I can say when I go play basketball all the weirdness goes away until my body calms back down then it returns...why ? That so fuuuuuukkkknnnn STUPID!!!'

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Tell me about it , when I'm moving around I feel so good , but the minute I stop and try to relax , anxiety is back with a vengeance, you would think by now I have a control over it , nope think again !!! 😟 all I can do is pray and remind myself that this will pass one day !!!
  • Posted

I'm not sure if I'll be of much help. If your anxiety gets really bad, try taking a hot bath or shower. Honestly, if you take a bath and submerge your head in the water (without your nose or mouth going underneath the water), you might feel a bit better if you relax like that, for 10-20 minute's. Try reading a good book, or watching a comedy afterwards, with a snack in hand and a drink that isn't caffeinated, such as water. I have really bad anxiety/panic attacks, so know that you're definitely not alone in this.
    • Posted

My whole body feels numb..like my brain not reacting to my body the right way..it's like i have to retrain my brain again if I feel a physical symptom in the same spot it was b4....
    • Posted

I get that, too. I also, get shaky/jumpy. Have you ever felt a vibrating sensation within your neck or your head? I feel like I'll end up going crazy, because of how anxious and out of control I feel. I hope things get better for you.
    • Posted

Yes!!!! That's it the vibrate in my head..that's what I feel..I hate it I feel like I might go nutts
    • Posted

I had a feeling that that's what you were trying to describe.. The feeling (for me) ranges from tiny vibrations to sometimes, crawling sensations. Sometimes I feel like my head my explode, as well, from this pressure-feeling I get, on top of that.
  • Posted

Yea i be having da same symptoms my mind feels super weird my body feels krazy i can't think straight it feels like im losing it
    • Posted

Yeah, I hate it. I feel like I'll lose my memory completely.
    • Posted

Same here and it will be 3 months on the 12th that I had anxiety and I feel like this the worst its gonna get I feel hopeless
    • Posted

I don't know what's worst the fake heart attacks , or this head stuff I hate it , my neck and head hurts most of the day , I can't sleep , I just can't take it , right now as we speak my legs are like trembling, I feel shaky ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh , I need some relief from this !!
    • Posted

I've had mine for almost 4 month's now. It really sucks. I wish it would go away. There's only one person that I never get anxiety around, but 2% of the time. I really love him, too. *Sighs* I wanna get better, so badly. ):
    • Posted

I feel.like mine is getting worst too , it will be 4 months for me on the 13th, I'm beyond tired , and fed up. The fake pains go from one major part of the body to another !!!
    • Posted

I'm like deadass tired of this shxt...like seriously shouldn't nobody go thru this..all I do it pray for not only me but for everyone...man I'm bout to just call it quits..y'all have a nice day/night ✌🏽️
    • Posted

I know bro , I feel you I'm still praying for all of us !! I'm kind of going through it as I speak !!
    • Posted

Yes right now I'm going through it , my head has this cool feeling going through it , feels like little popping feelings , ugghhh I'm so over all this mess too man !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.