I'm tired...

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm just overall tired of these anxiety symptoms...I can't really describe how I feel the closes thing I can say is numb...I feel like I'm dying and I feel more weirder day by day..I can't take it like my brain feel weird all the time I can explain the feeling at all I really think I'm going to die or something..it's hard to cope with..but I can say when I go play basketball all the weirdness goes away until my body calms back down then it returns...why ? That so fuuuuuukkkknnnn STUPID!!!'

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The worst for me is the brain fog derealization which makes my anxiety worse I hate it so much I feel like I'm going to literally go crazy
  • Posted

Your  not stupid

Anxiety sucks its nasty

Exercise and keeping busy takes your mind off things

Stay strong

• Posted

The basketball helps take your mind off of it. I was at the same exact point you were. I felt my anxiety symptoms were constant. Honestly I got no relief until I started meds. I don't plan to take them forever, but for right now they are helping me so much. That is my only advice. I hope you start to feel better. Therapy also always helps
  • Posted

I've also found that low blood sugar and anxiety symptoms are almost identical. Part of my anxiety was happening when my blood sugar was dropping too low, which would then lead into a panic attack, because of the symptoms. Dizziness, shaky, sudden fatigue, depersonolization, confusion. I have a reader that I now use to check my blood sugar. When it gets low, even in the 80s I start to feel symptoms. I quickly eat something that spikes it, followed by good protein, and that helps me to feel better. I'm just putting this out there because not many people realize how closely low blood sugar and anxiety symptoms are.
  • Posted

The only time mine seems to settle down is either first thing in the morning when I wake up, or when I'm trying to be in a complete state of calm. Which is pretty debilitating had to leave the gym the other day because the feelings seemed so strong. So on a positive note at least when your active your problem is less pronounced.... maybe try to exercise even more smile wish you the best of luck. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.