I'm too scared to talk to anyone...

Posted , 4 users are following.

It all started a few years ago when I got bullied in school and I never recovered, but instead I compressed all my feeling for the last 4 years and a couple of weeks ago it's all burst out. I started cutting my wrists and went to my schools counsellor, she helped for awhile but then I couldn't sleep or eat then I started to feel sad all the time about nothing and everything, every little thing made me sad, no matter what it was. Even the smallest thing, I over thought everything. I started to shut out my friends and family and I couldn't talk to anyone. I still am too scared. Help, please

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pamela.. darling girl, Im so sorry about your dealings with school bullies.. I can not emphasise enough, the importance to deal with those compressed thoughts you have buried inside..  Its great to see that you had a need to seek counselling while you were at school Pamela.. I really want to encourage you to find a service where you can receive further help from a psychologist/counsellor so you can nip this problem before it spirals any further..  You deserve to feel happy, content, enjoy life, fall in love, have children, lots & lots of good things that life has to offer you..  Make new friends along the way, plan exciting adventures & explore the world perhaps?  Time to seek that help, let go of that fear & hurt dont you think?  Pluck up some courage sweetheart, aim for the future & with some help, leave that horrid past and move on.  I believe you can do it Pamela.  xx

• Posted

darling I understand how you feel not to the point of self harming but I too went through physical abuse growing up. my father was a very strict disciplinarian and I was bullied constantly two years Im 53 and still "scared" of people even if some one raises their voice I have slight bladder control but I'm starting to get better slightly I always feel Ive done something wrong but ive started to well I have had one session of cbt where I poured my heart out but it was good and a release. MY problem is I cant let go of all the past hurt I've kept it inside for all this long but I realise I have to let go and move on so I can find that inner peace for myself I hope you may find that peace one day 

• Posted

Please belive youre worth somthing. Life really does get better. Breath deep and talk it out. there are amazing people here who can really help you. Just give yourself a chance <3

• Posted

pamela, bullies don't usually feel any remorse so why are you continuing to take it out on your body.  You have become your own bully by self harming.  Talk to the counsellor and get out all your hurting verbally so that you realise then that you have been transferring all the hurt onto  your wrists.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.