I'm worried about my past and scared of my future...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys. So I've been pretty worried about stupid things I've done in the past. I'm 17 now. When I was around 14 i was quite confused with my sexuality and this caused me to do some pretty dumb things. I text random girls saying weird things, I sent and received nudes from a girl who texted me on Snapchat. The thing I'm most ashamed about is the masturbating in inappropriate places. Such as the bus and in the bushes when me and my classmates were at an adventure centre.

This is causing me to think worrying thoughts like could i have driven anyone over the edge with those texts. I was once using a site called 7cups and while I was having a private chat about these problems my computer timed out and I couldn't find the conversation again. I worry that the listener might think I did something stupid after that.

I'm afraid that these things will catch up with me. I hope to be a filmmaker...the next Spielberg. I was offered a job to direct a play in a couple of months but these things are scaring me. I'm afraid to put myself out there now.

I'm even petrified to post this because of all the personal things that I have on my account with all the data protection ruin stuff going on and it being traced back to me.

Does anyone have any advice????****

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

That's the thing with technology. I'm in my mid 30s, we didn't have social media. everything stupid we did no one knew about and when someone did find out you laughed it off and moved on. People do stupid stuff all the time. I'm sure someone doing something really stupid right now and it will not go viral. You have to move on. I understand you're fear though. I have thought like that as well. But at the same time if it did ever pop up explain it. That's all you can do. Can you go back in time and change it? No. So why worry anymore. Don't let you're anxiety run you. You run for you're dream and if that is being the next Spielberg then you can do it! I wish you the best.

• Posted

Thank you Sway! You have been great help. Thanks for the advice😁👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.