I'm Worried- Does this look like Herpes? (pic)

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I'm a little concerned. I had sex with my boyfriend today & felt pain as he was exiting. Which is normal because he's larger and can often cause small tearing. I decided to take a look after I showered and notice this mark on the inside of my vagina lip near the entrance of the inside of my vagina. Anyways it kinda looks like a scrape. He did finger me but I didn't feel any pain for this. I'm not sure what it is but I'm worried!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Im not a doctor but it look scratched. I hope it heals soon. Good luck Jill...
  • Posted

It does look like a sall tear, I would still have a doctor look at it, not because it looks like herpes, but because you don't want it to become infected.  

• Posted

Hi ,

This looks more like a friction tear not herpes

• Posted

this is what it looks like 9 days later... Is the white stuff just healing tissue?  Does it still look like a friciton tear?  Unfortunately I haven't really been taking it easy & not having sex.   My BF is quite big like I said before so I know this is not helping it.  Any advice please...

• Posted

It looks like healing but i am not a doctor. Let doctor see it anyway.

Now for the sex thing, i see if it is healing then wait until it healed completely. Your man will understand.

Hope u get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.