i.m worried i have a brain tumor

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have had terrible headaches for about 3 weeks now allday everyday and constantly sweating have tried loads of different things but nothing works! it moves around sometimes at the front then the back and sometimes my temples really don.t know what to do so worried the dr is not worried having a blood test next week can anybody help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had a headache that lasted a couple weeks and nothing worked for it. I started to vomit everyday because it hurt so bad. I had finished chemo in February for uterine cancer and was told I was all clear. These headaches started in July.   My son made me go to hospital and thank god i did because I had a brain tumor the size of a baseball. I was taken into surgery the next day to have it removed. My cancer had metastasized to my brain. They were able to get all the tumor. I spent two weeks in hospital. I had gamma knife radiation and that went well   This July will be a year since I had the brain tumor. I’m still fighting cancer though just finished chemotherapy again and now gonna start immunotherapy.  I would go to er if headaches are that bad they will do a cat scan. Good luck I hope all is ok.  I will be praying for you!

God bless,

Stacey Hutchison

• Posted

thankyou so much you have been through alot i.ve got a blood pressure test and bloodtest on monday not sure why! i have been suffering migranes for 30 years but can.t remember it being this bad! you take care stacey you a brave brave lady let me know how u are please godbless simon
    • Posted

Thank you Simon I will !  Please let me know what the doctors find out on why your having these headaches.  God bless!!
  • Posted

That could be a sign of diabetes also yes that can cause headaches and having heart trouble can cause headaches hopefully its nothing serious good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.