I’m worried I may have std, but I’m not sure, please help asap

Posted , 3 users are following.

They look like little skin tags with a shine on them, there is multiple of them and you can’t see them if you’re not looking for them, but when I buy my flash on at a certain angle I can see them. 

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Image-1.jpg
    • Posted

Sorry buddy I didn’t get the mail in time because it went to junk mail for some reason anyways, you have to build a strong immune system to get rig of them which includes eating healthy foods only and stay away from fast food, eating a lot of fish and veggies more then anything. You have to become vegan in a way and exercise and don’t smoke or drink. The body can fight it off in as little as two years! Did you get verified if it was HPV ?
    • Posted

Thrush created the skin tags? So did it go away? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.