I’m worried someone please help me I’m desperate (HPV??)

Posted , 2 users are following.

these appeared within 3-4 weeks, doctor didnt see anything but when showed the pic he mentioned it looked like warts image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

if your doctor thinks warts then they should be removed because they spread

• Posted

go and have a hpv test to confirm l, looks like vp more than warts

• Posted

theres no test for warts the only test is a smear test and that only detects higher risk strains if there warts a doctor will know by looking and will remove them i also think they look like vp some doctors cant tell and they remove them anyway

• Posted

usually where im from ehen testing for hpv high and low risk strains are tested for in women which then confirms whether theyre warts

• Posted

We just have the pap smear but that only detects higher risk strains warts are low risk they are usually diagnosed by looking at them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.