I might have the most Weirdest Anxiety Ever Please help !!?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Most people have anxiety like fear of future ....but I have like the weirdest anxiety as if something I can't define is happening in my head, idk what it is but looks like something vast is happening in my head, as if no one can ever understand the cause of my restlessness , and it will go on for ever....sometimes it reaches the level of panic attack.

At the simplest level if my anxiety would have been about something like "sense of unreality" i could still fight it....but now as it claims to be something beyond human knowledge taking place in my brain i tend to feel suffocating

i know it sounds crazy but anyone has any idea as to wtf it is ??

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi @drupad1820 , I feel you I'm going through some weird things in my head from my anxiety, trust me if no one understands you I definitely do , I have all types of weird feelings in my head and feelings like I'm loosing control , what are some of the feelings and things going on with your head maybe we can compare feelings and we can help each other get through this mess !!!
    • Posted

I can't really describe my anxiety it claims to be beyond everything I try to label it...I have yet to see a psychiatrist but I fear that it can't be cured...Basically the thought can't be controlled alteast, it keeps popping in my brain sometimes giving me panic attack. 

• Posted

Well just think and try to be as positive as you possibly can , I know it is very very tuff to do , because I'm struggling myself , but it will pass eventually . for both of us , !!!
  • Posted

Sounds like you have depersonalization Google it, I've had it for ten years and I have learnt how to live with it. But for most people it does end up going away

• Posted

Isn't depersonalization about sense of unreality ? What I feel if I can best explain is something going on in my head which at one hand is giving distress but I can't really define it. Maybe its just head pressure I have ADHD so head pressure is common, but what's really crazy is the thought that nothing in this universe and beyond can give me a sense of relief and that no one can understand what I am feeling.
  • Posted

Search depersonalization on YouTube then come back and tell me is this how you feel..cause this what I have
    • Posted

I watched a video on it in youtube, however thats not what I feel, I feel as if something is going in my head which is unexplainable, undefinable and that there is nothing in the universe that can give me relief and that I am the only one suffering from it. Its just this sense of extreme restlessness that is driving me crazy
    • Posted

I've had that happen my first month of anxiety..I thought I was going to die..but it instantly stopped when my doctor gave me vistral

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.