I need a funk

Posted , 6 users are following.

I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 4 years about a month ago and the other night I got a call From one of his friends late at night saying I am the worlds biggest c**t

I don’t know how to deal with this. I am having such a hard time recently and now it’s worse after that phone call 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jessica. I am sorry that you are hurting I'm sure that it was hard letting go of a relationship that you had been in for that many years. It sounds like the phone call from your boyfriends friend being so vulgar and rude you somehow think it's true. It is not true! You had every right to end the relationship and you were not doing it to hurt him but to help you. There is a big difference. Can you block that person on your phone. Be good to yourself I am sure you are also grieving the relationship. We will be here for you please write to us as much as you would like. Diane. 

• Posted

Thank you. I appreciate it. I did block them but I didn’t think he would go that low as to say something like that to me 
  • Posted

Jessica

Move on if the relationship is over, Your future awaits, It would seem the relationship had run its course.

BOB

• Posted

Hi Jessica - did you initiate the breakup? Are you able to move on without him? If so, do you think your ex had his friend call you to express what he, in fact, is actually feeling? Is that his style? If so, it's a cowardly act designed to shock and upset you. Don't feed the troll. They are young men being childish - maybe with the attitude that a woman is property - his property - and any breakups must be instigated and regulated by them. If so, you are well rid of that dynamic. As Diane advised, block them from your phone. You have a new future ahead after you have adjusted to being a free, strong young woman. Ignore what they say - they are scared of what they cannot control.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.