I need advice!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Iv written on here before, but since then I have been feeling worse. I've had this weird feeling in my head for a few months now, but everything seems to be getting worse. I keep getting weird sensations in my head I feel like my mind is going crazy, Not so much with thoughts even though they play a big part in it. I'm freaking out, I feel so out of place im worried in case I have something wrong with me? I feel so disconnected with reality, everything doesn't seem real, I'm constantly confused and feel spacey. I feel like I'm not okay and then I panic. People say my behaviour hasn't changed yet I feel different...really different. Iv started taking st Johns wort for my low mood and anxiety I don't know if this is making it worse even tho Iv only been on them 2 days. What should I do? Someone please tell me I'm okay!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You're OK my friend. This however my be the start of a strenuous information hunt as this could be caused by a bunch of variables. Negative thoughts for sure will make things worse...try too think as positive as possible, I know how tough that is ( been suffering from similar feelings for a while )

We're here for you, update us with progress and we'll do the same. You're not alone wink

• Posted

Thank you for all you're replies! Iv been going to therapy for a few weeks and started taking st John's wort. I will let you all know my progress x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.