i need advise, am getting off control birth, what should i do

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi ladies I need advise, i have been in birth control for a while now, but now me and my husband have decided to stop on September, is there anything i have to do after that, I need to get pregnant  by December, is it possible i need help so that every thing will work out positively,  

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think that you just stop. I was on the pill and my doctor told me it would take at least 3 - 6 months, I got pregnant faster than that. I don't know what type of birth control you are on now.  Can you talk to your doctor or a woman's clinic so that you can plan to get pregnant according to your schedule. It's pretty stressful if things don't happen as quickly as you want. Good luck to you.
    • Posted

Ok, thanks, i have an appointment with my doctor this month 17? when i get bact i will let you know our decision on that, thanks
  • Posted

Lol need to get pregnant by December....only serious calculating and luck will do that...but I was on the injection for years. I came off it and the GP said after a week ud be fertile that was end June...I was pregnant by Sept......I don't know if u know but best times to try are 14 days from the last day of ur period. Good luck hun xxx
    • Posted

thanks, talking of the month in there, it was a mistake, but i heard what you said, i have an appointment with my doctor this month 17 then afther that i will know what to do 
  • Posted

Hi ladies for three days now i have not been myself, my period start on Monday, but since that Monday is not been flowing too well, ok like today is not even showingup, am totally confused now, this never happen before, is not getting out at all, is there any thing i need to do because my pd normally flow well but this time aroud i wonder thanks 

• Posted

This is a MIRTAZAPINE forum lol, would you be better looking at pregnancy forums?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.